Monday 1 February 2016

Week 3 - Update

This week I felt like I did it all wrong. 

My cold didn't go away as I expected and as a result - a boring week with not much exciting to tell you about. I haven't taken my food photos either, promise to catch up in the week 4 update.

Meantime my new lifestyle taking a certain shape and so far it looks more like vegetarian than vegan. Majority of food I eat is vegan, but I resumed intake of some dairy products and honey. That why I like to record what I eat, to get the general idea where I am getting to.

My body: needs superfoods to fight cold and I guess more balanced diet.

My kitchen: return of dairy on to my plate. I cooked meat for my boys and didn't feel any craving towards it. I still think it is strange to eat something dead. I guess there is no way back on that scope.

My boys: felt sorry for me this week a lot. I don't blame them. I am sure next week will be much better.

Next step:

I would like to look into nutrients a bit more and see what foods I should be eating to have enough of everything in my body. I would like to have a diet without vitamin supplements. At the moment I wonder, if it is possible when you are a vegetarian or a vegan. I am not sure it is a healthy lifestyle if you actually need a supplement. I am looking for my way.


Hope you had much better week!
Green Spoonful

No comments:

Post a Comment