Friday 15 January 2016

Whole foods haul

My change of diet made me go and look for some alternatives this week. I think the most exciting buys I got from the Whole foods and I though to share.


1. Organic Hemp Protein Powder (300g) for my smoothies. It is rich in protein, iron, calcium, vitamin E and has Omega 3 as well. 

2. Meridian Organic Crunchy Peanut Butter (280g). I tried this before, it is real peanut butter and I love the taste.

3. Meridian Organic Dark Tahini (270g). It is made with 100% seeds and has a bit bitter taste, but it just great for hummus and sauces.

4. St. Dalfour Black Cherry jam (284g). This jam is made from 100% fruit. I love cherry jam and this was a great treat on a toast.

5. Taylors English Breakfast Leaf Tea. Just as a treat. I love good strong tea and after few days of green tea, I needed a bit of richer taste.

6. Last, but not the least Organic Kivi fruits. They are ready to eat and yummy as they should be.


I had a good time browsing at Whole Foods and hope to have some free time to go there again soon.

Where do you buy majority of your vegetarian foods in UK?
Green Spoonful

No comments:

Post a Comment